The eccount money current account is a great alternative to a traditional bank account, allowing you to manage your day-to-day finances easily by phone, text or online. You can have your wages or benefits paid directly to your eccount and make payments out of your account by standing order and bank transfer. You get a Visa debit card so can make card payments in shops or online anywhere you see the VISA Acceptance Mark and can withdraw cash from most cashpoints in the UK. There are no hidden charges, the account has a straightforward £12.50 per month administration fee with no extra or hidden fees such as unpaid direct debits or unauthorised overdraft charges, unlike a traditional bank account, you cannot go overdrawn with the eccount money current account so there is no risk of getting into debt or racking up fees.
- Open to everyone, no credit checks and no existing bank account required
- A eccount money current account can be opened instantly online
- Perfect for undischarged bankrupts, debt management plan or IVA and bad credit history
- Pay in Cash for FREE at any Post Office branch
- Withdraw up to £500 per day
- Account comes with a Visa Debit Card
- Only costs 50p per ATM withdrawal
Eccount money is a trading style of Tuxedo Moneyplus Ltd. Tuxedo Moneyplus provide and manage your eccount and prepaid card as one of the UK’s leading e-money solutions providers. The prepaid card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to licence from Visa Europe Limited. In the UK eccount money’s consumer credit activities are licensed by the OFT. In the unlikely event that IDT Financial Services Limited becomes insolvent all client funds are held in a secure client account and protected against claims by creditors.